A blog about me, Chase Cannon and my brother, Riley James.
It's the story of us for our family and friends, or rather our parent's families and our parent's friends, because they live near and far.
It is generally written by our Mom and Dad, but from time to time, we will sneak a post in from our perspective.
Friday, September 21, 2012
Friday Picture Update
*UPDATED!! The pictures now are bigger when you click on them!*
Boxes are so much fun!
I like to be close to my toys.
Snack time in my favorite chair!
Hanging out with daddy
Thought we could make an appearance once in awhile!
3 comments:
LOVE the pic of him sitting in the chair having a snack. Why is it so cute when little kiddos sit in "real" chairs? :)
I agree with you Reb... so cute when they sit in real chairs.
Cute pics! Can't believe how big he's getting.
--ray
I think it looks like Chase is having a smoke in his favorite chair!!
Mark
Post a Comment