Monday, September 10, 2012

12 Month Update

I had my 1 year appointment today and boy did I ham it up for the new doctor! I am right on track developmentally, physically and socially. But you really want to know if I flew right off of the charts, don't you??  Well, I weighed in at 23 lbs 1 oz, I'm 30 3/4 inches long and my head circumference is 18.5 inches. That means I am in the 76% for weight, 82% for height and 76% with my noggin. I really like my new doctor, but may not be so nuts about his nurse... I got four shots from him! :( But I was a big boy and only cried (I mean SCREAMED) for a few minutes.

On a brighter note I had a mini birthday party on Sunday with my mom's family and had a GREAT time!! I spent time with Auntie M, Uncle M, Auntie A and of course Grandma P!!! I got a lot of new toys (which I needed! Mom and Dad, sorry, but the cottage cheese container and juice jug just wasn't cutting it anymore!). My favorite thing I got, though, was from Daddy. It is a blue chair just my size with an umbrella attached!! I will be nice and cool while sitting outside! When I am not sitting in my chair, I really have played with everything else I got and stay occupied for quite some time! Oh, and I should mention that the yellow balloon from cousin H has been really fun to play with, that thing can sure get me laughing!

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! I am excited to see all the many things I learn this year!




3 comments:

Jim said...

The chair was a complete and total impulse buy at B, B, & B (clearance item, of course).
I'm reluctant to admit that I contemplated the two colors of chairs (pink & blue) before it hit me which one I needed to buy.
Happy Birthday, my big, sweet, happy, and playful boy!
I love you!
Da-da

Mark Vander Pol said...

I hope that Chase continues to play with the cottage cheese container and juice jug!

It was great to be able to celebrate Chase's first birthday with him!

Uncle M

Linda Brinks said...

Wish we could have been with you for this celebration. Thanks to Anna for the pictures that come on Fridays and now this one year update!!
If it was such a deal Jim you could have bought the other one for future use:-)