Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Update

Since this blog is about me, I thought I'd better update you on what's going on in my life as my parents aren't blogging about me enough!!!

Thanks to my awesome Uncle M and Auntie M, Mom & Dad have taken me a on a few hikes.  I get to chill out and relax while my parents do all the hard work!  This first picture is from our first hike last week.

 

We went on this hike to get in shape for our big hike on Saturday morning.  Apparently, Mom and Dad have been married for 3 years now, and I overheard them say that they like to do an outdoorsy activity each year.  This year, all 3 of us went for a hike up Cowles Mountain in the Mission Trails Regions Park.  (It should be noted that my Dad carried me nearly the entire way up the 1.5 mile hike (over 1,500 feet), and Mom carried me the last little bit.  I wouldn't want readers to think my Dad is mean and made my Mom carry me the entire way!)







My Mom must have snapped this one at the end of our hike.  It's so comfortable being in this backpack carrier that I fell asleep on the way down the mountain!



In other news about me, I've been told that pretty soon I'm going to get my own room (finally!).  I keep hearing that we're moving into a new house and that I will have a room to myself.  I'm very excited for that, but I think that means I won't get to see Grandma P every day.  If that's true, that will make me sad :-(

-Chase

3 comments:

Mark Vander Pol said...

The best $10 we ever spent, even if we haven't had a chance to use the backpack ourselves yet!! Glad it worked out so well.

Only one "outdoorsy" activity a year??

Mark

Momma Loou said...

Yes, this Grandma has been blessed to see him every morning....I think I'll miss him more than he'll miss me. :(

Jim said...

We do an "outdoorsy" activity for our anniversary rather than dining out or buying each other gifts.
Skydiving didn't make this year's cut.