Saturday, December 17, 2011

Why can't they understand me?!

So, the other night, we're sitting at the dinner table. Dad to my right, Mom to my left. And I hear Mom telling Dad that I'm talking more, like a lot more. So Dad runs to the bedroom (trips over the chair on his way) and yells, "ANNA, WHERE'S THE CAMERA!??!" He comes running back, not tripping over the chair this time, and starts pushing the camera in my face like I'm some sort of boy wonder!

Now, if they could only understand me in this video, they'd know that all I wanted was some of the chips and guac that they were eating. I kept repeating myself over and over, but they kept asking me about my day and what else happened.

Talking 2 from Anna Brinks on Vimeo.



In other news, I'm excited to see what my parents got me for Christmas. I'm sure Dad will post pictures of me holding something and I'll have no idea what it is, and I'll have this really blank look on my face and my Dad will be saying, "look at the camera and smile, Chase, smile!!"

Parents...sigh.

1 comment:

Our Plain Life said...

You made Uncle Dan and I giggle. You are a cutie and we can't wait to chat with you in person!! :)