RJ posting here, Dad has his hands full with Chase so I thought I'd fire up the ol' PC and get some much needed attention on our blog.
We're all about our naps on Sunday afternoons!
Thanks to my cousins L & S for this cool shirt. L & S's Dad (Uncle D) says, "That shirt always looks better with disheveled hair...NAILED IT!"
My big-bro likes it when I hang out in his crib, not sure why he likes to keep me in the shade, though. I guess it's better than having the blanket completely over my face...
Can you say free t-shirt?!
This is Chase helping Mom & Dad with the feeding duties.
Chase, I'll distract Mom while you get the good stuff. HURRY!!!
I gotta go, Dad is singing "Jesus Loves Me" for the 4th time, he might be done soon! See ya later!
-RJ
3 comments:
Cute! Man, the boys are getting SO big! Time just needs to stop for a while!
Liked Riley's commentary.
The boys in the bed together reminded me of when John sat in Jim's crib eating an apple and watching Jim sleep. He crawled in by himself. It got too quiet and I went to look for John and there he was watching over his baby brother:-)
I love seeing Dordt gear on them...it looks so much better than Troll trash :)!
Post a Comment