A blog about me, Chase Cannon and my brother, Riley James.
It's the story of us for our family and friends, or rather our parent's families and our parent's friends, because they live near and far.
It is generally written by our Mom and Dad, but from time to time, we will sneak a post in from our perspective.
Oh. my. stars. I was thinking it was photo shopped in; but NOOOO.... Yes, grass, mats, bed, pillows, etc. next time please! Altho I would have liked to see the front of Chase's face!!
5 comments:
Can you do that over the grass next time? Thank you.
Oh. my. stars. I was thinking it was photo shopped in; but NOOOO.... Yes, grass, mats, bed, pillows, etc. next time please! Altho I would have liked to see the front of Chase's face!!
I thought it was photo shopped too!!
How far does he actually go up???
Please not when I'm around.
I loooove it! :)
This is too scary!
Post a Comment