Monday, April 8, 2013

I know, I know...

It has been a few weeks since an update, only a few of you have reminded me... Not much to report in terms of news. Chase continues to learn new words and expressions which always gives Jim and I a laugh. He is passionate about balls and trucks and not about eating dinner or going to bed. I am 32 weeks pregnant and feeling like it. It really has been a good pregnancy though. I am excited for Chase to meet his baby brother or sister and hope and pray it is a good transition!

Now for some pictures, which is what you are really waiting for!

watching the giraffes

he really thought he was driving this thing

hi mom!!

california boy

watching grandma in the kitchen

that's right, i can climb! (don't worry, he didn't jump!) :)

2 comments:

Our Plain Life said...

such a sweetheart!
Just wait until he finds out that those little cars in the mall actually move...then just sitting there won't be good enough. Too bad this mean mama never has quarters. hee hee.

anna said...

Oh he knows... We had just finished riding it. Those dumb things are put strategically right next to the play area!!