A blog about me, Chase Cannon and my brother, Riley James. It's the story of us for our family and friends, or rather our parent's families and our parent's friends, because they live near and far. It is generally written by our Mom and Dad, but from time to time, we will sneak a post in from our perspective.
Friday, November 4, 2011
Daddy & Me
The other night daddy got to cuddle with me while I was sound asleep. I don't get to do that too much anymore so I enjoyed every minute of it. Looks like daddy enjoyed it too!!
The next night when dad got home from work we had a little fun and he put me to work carrying my baby monitor. Silly daddy!
He also decided that he would take me to work, disguised in his lunch box. I may be small, but not that small, dad!
This last picture mommy just wanted to include because I was looking kind of cute. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hiya Chase! This is your cousin Simon. So glad you are getting some use out of the outfits I gave you. Can't wait to see you soon!! Love you!!
Too bad Michigan lost to Iowa...your dad should burn that shirt!
Post a Comment